Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Well, we have just come into a very special date: 12.12.2012!

In fact, the world might come to an end today - yes: today, indeed!

All esoteric creatures have all come to a very magic moment, as per their viewpoint of life. They are sure the world shall end today or latest on 21.12.2012, as per Mayan Calender! Nonsense, of course! But, the world is made out of different people...

I should write little more, but a six-wingled angel has just landed next to me. He is staring at me with big greenish eyes, and waving at me, as if he wanted me to board the space-shuttle and move up to outer space...

See you in 3012!

Paulo Cesar Sampaio
Pastor/fictionist...
5585 9982 11665 mobile
Skype        pcesarsampaio
Oovoo        pcesarsampaio
MSN           p-cesarsampaio@hotmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment