Monday, February 22, 2010
Contemporary Art of Madrid 2010
Eugenio Merino (spanish) is author of this "art" which is called Stairway to Heaven.
Points to ponder:
1. Would you, reader, consider it as real art?;
2. Since when piling up icons-objects should be considered art?;
3. Muslins + christians + jews did not like it, at all;
4. To play art with religious icons is not art, it is deep insanity;
5. The un-known Eugenio is now somewhat known...
This "crazy-art-thing" was sold for EUR 45.000,00, in a few minutes, to a belgium.
Oh yeah, I think Mr. Eugenio should apply for good life insurance.
Paulo Cesar Sampaio