Monday, July 27, 2009

"See to it, brothers, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God" (Hebrews 3.12).

TODAY'S WORD FROM PASTOR PCSAMPAIO

This verse starts with a "See to it, brothers"! This is an alert! Yeah - to all mankind! But who listens to it!? Just a few: 2.000.000.000 in a world of 6.000.000.000 !!!

A sinful heart actually - and disgracefully - turns away anyone from the living God. The world is full of "attractions", although at the end one will get to know that nothing is free - there is a very very high price to be paid. Yet, Jesus Christ already paid the highest price of all: about 2009 years ago! I am not writing about a "historic Jesus". In fact, I am writing about the real Christ who should dwell in your heart - if you only accepted Him as your personal saviour.

The world is full of religions. Every one of them "promises" some kind of salvation - huh? Wow! How to know the "good one"!?

1. Check it out! Go searching... you will find it (Him);
2. Check out the founders of religions: who were they? What they did? Why?;
3. Check out the christianism. There is a logic + faith in this religion! Read Romans chapter 12;
4. "Try" saying a prayer... He will certainly listen to those who are in search of Him (something, someone, okay!);
5. Now that you found Jesus, then you are my brother in a very special way. Welcome home, buddy!

The secret: the heart!
The key: a good and believing heart!
Something to be avoided: lack of faith!

May God bless you today and ever!

TODAY'S PRAYER

Father, help me to find you... I feel a llittle lost inside of me!
Father, help me to transform my un-believing heart into a good one - 100pct believer!
Father, help me to acknowledge that I am not on earth just for a simple an short earthenly life... I want eternity!
In Jesus' name. Amem!

Paulo César Sampaio
Pastor/Prior of Templars
MSN: p-cesarsampaio@hotmail.com
Skype: pcesarsampaio
ooVoo: pcesarsampaio

No comments:

Post a Comment