enjoyment" (2 Timothy 6.17).
TODAY'S WORD FROM PASTOR PCSAMPAIO
Straight to the point: have you ever met some rich and humble person!? Really!? When!? Ah, many years ago!? Not anymore!? See!? On the whole, the rich thinks to possess the entire world (and people included)! Arrogance is something
Yet, the fancy boy and the fancy girl should understand - once and for all - that money is not everything. Money goes/blows in the wind... Humans should use money and not to be used by the money! But what happens, actually, since the foundation of the world is:
1. Humans run after and for the money, 24h a day!
2. Humans are capable of killing for the money, since ever!
3. Humans judge people by the bank account, by the car, by the clothes, etc.
4. Humans are about to destroy the own family (M.Jackson case) because of - oh, God! Money!
5. Humans are no more hu-mans, but animals.
Ok, pastor - what is the cure, then?
1. Put your concern in Jesus Christ - the living God.
2. Put your expectations on Him and start praying and doing something...
3. Nothing comes for free! Jesus freely provides you with salvation, but He paid high price!
4. Do your part in the deal, He will do his - simple like that!
5. Let the money work for you; not YOU work for the money...
Wake up to reality - yeah, the old reality: you will come to an end!
Do your best while you are still alive. Hum - you have some, say, 80/90 years only!
Take care! God bless you.
Paulo Cesar Sampaio
Pastor/Prior of Templars
ON LINE ATTENDANCE
Father, help me to be simple and humble.
Father, help me put my eyes upon you only.
Father, help me to run my business, my money.
In Jesus' name. Amem!