Monday, June 10, 2013

"Let my supplication come before You: deliver me according to your word" (Psalm 119.70).

Usually, we request much more than we thank God for the things we have. We require, request, claim and shout out for more. Yet, we fail to thank God for what we are and - very importantly - for what we have until today.

We all have lots and lots of wishes to fulfill. Some are legitimate; some are not. Heavens have been bombed  by supplications, which might be heard and attended according to the willingness of God.

The point is this: supplications must be directed to the right person (Jesus of Nazareth) and not to any other intermediate person and/or thing. It is of utmost importance to know the word of God (Bible). Much more than just "getting to know the Bible", is to live it into actions which please God. Supplications made to the wrong person will not have a positive response - never, ever!

Deliverances happen every single day. God is faithful and takes care of his flock-people.

Let's say simple prayer: God, I thank you for another day in my life. Thanks for all deliverances. Protect my family and I, today and ever. Oh, very important: remember and take care of all my friends, even those who have forgotten me. Amen.

Paulo César Sampaio
Pastor/protected by God
5585 9982 1165 mobile
Skype pcesarsampaio
Oovoo pcesarsampaio
MSN p-cesarsampaio@hotmail.com

Send your prayer request via SMS 5585 9982 1165 or via whatsappp Paulo Cesar Sampaio
 

No comments:

Post a Comment