Thursday, April 25, 2013


"As for me, I am poor and needy, yet the Lord takes thought and plans for me" (Psalm 40.17a).

Verily, since the creation of the earth, money was created by the mankind, in many ways, and colours, and values, for the good and/or for the bad of all.

The truth is the money is nothing but a "creation". The values stated on the paper and/or in the coin, are accepted by all, without hesitation. The same paper produces a 10 dollar-bill or even a 100 dollar-bill. Again: the paper is the same; the values are not!

Our own relationship with the money "says" much about ourselves. Jesus declared that we must give to Ceasar what belongs to him and give to Jesus what belongs to Him.

I know a bunch of rich people here in town. All they have is this: money; but not principles, but not moral, but not values - a real shame! Indeed, we ought to know who is the Lord in our own lives!

In the Bible, believers were mostly poor people; yet extremely rich in goodness, in principles, in moral, in sharing love with one another. In fact, it is of utmost importance to be and not to have!

On my own, I am still a poor and needy soul. The Lord takes thought and plans for me, always.

Nobody can serve two masters: God and money!

Send me your prayers request via SMS or WHATSAPP 5585 9982 1165 Paulo César Sampaio

Paulo César Sampaio
Pastor/poor and needy soul
5585 9982 1165 mobile
Skype pcesarsampaio
Oovoo pcesarsampaio
MSN p-cesarsampaio@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment