For the love of money is a source of all kinds of evil (1Tim 6.10)
Money is just a reference for buying and selling.
In our journey to eternity, our relationship with money has almost no importance. The truth is that the extreme love for the money is huge hindrance to the life of closeness to God. You cannot serve God and mammon at the same time!
What to do, then?
1. Your love, worship and closer relationship to God only;
2. Put God in your life before it is too late for you;
3. Recognize you are a sinner, hence need repentance/salvation;
4. Confess Jesus Christ as your saviour and Lord (not money!);
5. Learn the value of money. You are merely a steward; not Lord;
6. Do not hurry... Life is too short!
You need to get the best out of life, but actually knowing how to do it, slowly and tenderly, as if savouring a delicious ice cream!
On your prayers, remember me.
Paulo Cesar Sampaio
Pastor 5585 9982 1165 celular