Wednesday, August 29, 2012



Fortaleza City - Brazil   August 29th, 2012

"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion: Your God reigns" (Isaiah 52.7).

When I was a teenager, I used to preach in the streets of my city, up and down, during week-ends.

At times, I was allowed to enter homes and have some food, aftter the preaching of good tidings - God was merciful upon me. Old times, never to come again!

This year, I decided to go back in the streets and preach only Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.

The picture above was shot in a very important and well known avenue of Fortaleza, right in front of the TVs stations in town! It was 9h AM and sun was very hot indeed: 33C! A fresh breeze from the Atlantic Ocean came upon us to ease our bodies and minds. Praise the Lord!

On the 3rd Saturday of each month, I am again in the streets and avenues of my city proclaiming: life is very, very short and time is coming to the end! Repent and pursue happiness and salvation in Jesus Christ.

May God Himself heal our bodies and souls, today and ever.

Paulo Cesar Sampaio
Pastor / street-preacher
5585 9982 1165 mobile
Skype        pcesarsampaio
Oovoo        pcesarsampaio
MSN          p-cesarsampaio@hotmail.com

 



No comments:

Post a Comment