Tuesday, January 19, 2010


2010: 48 years of pilgrimage on earth...

When an alien lives with you in your land, do not mistreat him (Lv 19.33)


I do hope some of my readers (almost 7!)might congratulate me for 48 years of age!

Yes, if anyone wishes me some 100 years ahead, I will be deeply thankful. In fact, I talked to God and asked Him merely 150 years of age full of good health + prosperity + friends! Wow!, it is not to ask too much, is it?

Being a wanderer-of-God is my destiny; to live is just a detail. I am not from this world; I am from heavens. But I am not in a hurry to return home - no way, baby! Father might wait for me some time longer...

1.No one should mistreat me;
2.No one should block my way;
3.No one should disturb my peace.

If anyone insists on bothering me, I will call daddy: God-Almighty.

Keep cool, dear reader. Trust in the Lord Jesus.

Paulo Cesar Sampaio
Pastor/wanderer
MSN: p-cesarsampaio@hotmail.com
Skype: pcesarsampaio
ooVoo: pcesarsampaio
5585 9982 1165 mobile 24h

No comments:

Post a Comment