Tuesday, September 08, 2009

"Let your 'yes' be yes and 'no' be no. For whatever is more than these is from the evil one" (Matthew 5.37).

TODAYS WORD FROM PASTOR PCSAMPAIO

It is actually true that many many times we are tempted to break treaties, by accepting and/or offering other advantages! As christians, we must repeat must be loyal to our own word and - mainly - to the Lord Jesus Christ.

When you give your word, keep it!
If you have an appointment, go!
If you take obligation, honour it!

Honesty, frankness, confidence should be some of the 'evidences' of a true christian.

If you are tempted to break a promise, remind yourself: I have a treaty!

Why in the world of 6 billion people only 2 billion are christians! Think of it!

TODAYS PRAYER
Father, help me to be loyal to me and you;
Father, I want to be a promise-keeper;
Father, forgive me for all my sins.

ATTENDANCE ON-LINE
MSN: p-cesarsampaio@hotmail.com
Skype: pcesarsampaio
Twitter: pcesarsampaio
5585 9982 1165 celular 24h

No comments:

Post a Comment