Tuesday, June 05, 2007



"(...) the only thing that counts is faith expressing through love" (Galatians 5.6b).

Todays word from pastor Paulo César Sampaio
Matter of fact, millions of believers world-wide think that faith is enough to conquer all odds!

Well, faith is actually a vital element of transformation, of restoration, of communion among brethren.

Yet, it must be equally said that faith ought to be transformed into something "touchable" - that is to say: faith ought to be in love, in deeds; not only words!

Next time you see someone saying to accomplish things, etc., simply ask him (her) a question: have you done, done something to justify-confirm your said faith? Deeds, have you got any? Watch the reaction... and then get to know whether that mr. or ms. has actually been behaving like a true christian.

Todays prayer
Father, help me transfom my said faith in deeds of love. Help me to conquer all odds with my deeds of love - in faith. I am not able to do it all by myself. But, father, I do know that you are able to do all things for me. That my life be an expression of both: faith and deeds, in Jesus name. Amen.

Paulo César Sampaio - pastor
Skype: pcesarsampaio
MSN: pc_sampaio@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment