Video Bar

Loading...

Tuesday, June 05, 2007



"(...) the only thing that counts is faith expressing through love" (Galatians 5.6b).

Todays word from pastor Paulo César Sampaio
Matter of fact, millions of believers world-wide think that faith is enough to conquer all odds!

Well, faith is actually a vital element of transformation, of restoration, of communion among brethren.

Yet, it must be equally said that faith ought to be transformed into something "touchable" - that is to say: faith ought to be in love, in deeds; not only words!

Next time you see someone saying to accomplish things, etc., simply ask him (her) a question: have you done, done something to justify-confirm your said faith? Deeds, have you got any? Watch the reaction... and then get to know whether that mr. or ms. has actually been behaving like a true christian.

Todays prayer
Father, help me transfom my said faith in deeds of love. Help me to conquer all odds with my deeds of love - in faith. I am not able to do it all by myself. But, father, I do know that you are able to do all things for me. That my life be an expression of both: faith and deeds, in Jesus name. Amen.

Paulo César Sampaio - pastor
Skype: pcesarsampaio
MSN: pc_sampaio@hotmail.com