Honestly speaking: "Delight" is sort of a magical word, which we would like it to be a permanet feeling in our lives, regardless of the consequences. The "fool" of this proverb is the one who constantly tries to find "himself" all by himself! That is the problem, indeed!
1. The true delight is to get to know God more deeply, through his word: the Bible;
2. The true delight is to get the real meaning-understanding of the word God and Peace of Mind;
3. The true delight is someone to discover that Himself is the only way, the truth and the life;
4. The true delight is to set our own hearts on Him, the biggest Heart of all, ever;
5. The true delight is to bow on kneels and thank Him for one more day on earth.
Do not be a "fool"! Be wise!
Pastor and radio presenter at www.radiobenedictusfm.com
5585 9 9982 1165 WhatsApp