Monday, September 05, 2011

PRAYON: home of professionals...

I just came back into hotel, brought by my dearest friend Paul D'Haese. I visited plant & office of PRAYON, and also met my friends Jaqueline and A.Deville.

We had a splendid lunch together, for account of Her majesty, King of Morocco, to whom I extend my personal greetings and gratitude: Schuram!

Paul and I are friends since 198.... Wow! better not to disclose our ages ehe ehe ehe! I hope to see Paul + Jaqueline + ADeville in Brazil soon! Otherwise, I shall come back to PRAYON, for the pleasure of my friends, and expenses of King of Morocco ehe ehe!

In fact, It was a real good time! PRAYON has a truly professional team!

May God bless us all.

Paulo Cesar Sampaio

MSN p-cesarsampaio@hotmail.com

Skype pcesarsampaio

No comments:

Post a Comment