Friday, April 22, 2011
"Better is a dry morsel, and quieteness therewith, than a house full of sacrifices with strife" (Prov 17.1).
The reading of the above proverb dicloses a deep truth usually hidden: the prosperity, the abundance, the consumism have been preached as something "godly" and should be achieved at any cost! This is big lie!
In millions of residences there is abundance but not life, but not peace, but not contentment, but not respect, worse of all: but not love! Money is not everything.
Well, what to do pastor?
1. Search for peace inside of you. Search peace in God;
2. Re-search your priorities: to have or to be; peace or "crazy life";
3. Do not consider many words people say about you. Worse: they do against you;
4. Be selective in choosing friends. Friends indeed are like pearls, not easy...;
5. Deliver yourself to God. He knows what is best for you.
Do not follow this world. Do not follow any "fashion"! Be creative: copy what best suits you and then re-creative your own way of living!
Have a blessed day! Keep coming back for more! God is good!
Paulo Cesar Sampaio
Pastor/in search for peace and tranquility...