Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth" (1 Co 13.6)

TODAYS WORD FROM PASTOR PCSAMPAIO

It is always a deep pleasure to talk about love! Love is all we all need!

I mean the true love; not passion! Love does not delight in evil - no way!, but delights with the truth!

Do you love someone? Does he/she love you, too!? Sure about that!? How can you be so sure!?

1. He/she says he/she loves me;
2. He/she does everything to me;
3. He/she looks after me all the time;
4. He/she feels jealousy...!!!

Well, this is good - yeah, good, but it does not mean he/she loves you indeed!

Really!? So, pastor, how should I expect him/her to "prove" love towards me?

1. Time will say it...;
2. His/her actions towards you will say - no doubt!

Do not get too excited, baby! Do NOT judge by the looking/appearance...!!!

God loves you indeed. That's for sure!

TODAYS PRAYER

Father, help me to love more!
Father, help me to acknowledge the true love!
Father, help me to be a true loving-person.
In Jesus' name. Amem!

Paulo Cesar Sampaio
Pastor/one who already found a true love


ATTENDANCE ON-LINE
MSN: p-cesarsampaio@hotmail.com
Skype: pcesarsampaio
ooVoo: pcesarsampaio
Twitter: pcesarsampaio

No comments:

Post a Comment